End the interview positively:
Don’t just fade away. Here are some key questions to ask your interviewer:
- What in my background would you like to know more about?
- What is the next step?
- What, if anything, would prevent me from moving to the next step?
- Ask for the job. Let them know you want the position!
- Remember, you want the interviewer to know you are interested. If there are two equal candidates, the one
who asks, gets!
- Thank the interviewer for their time and shake their hand.
- Remember you never get a second chance to make a first impression!
- Try to relax and be yourself.