|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||3 years of Electronics/Mechanical Assembly experience|
|Education||AA Degree in a Technical or Engineering discipline, Electronics, or equivalent experience.|
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Include but not limited to diagnosis, service repair and upgrades to all product lines.
- Build and test opto-mechanical assemblies.
- Follow standard repair and maintenance procedures which will be documented to company standards.
- Temporary assignments to other product lines including other departments.
- Provide repair cost estimates as required.
- Operates test equipment.
- Inspects and verifies that work is complete and correct.
- Train other technicians in the proper use of assembly/test fixtures and product handling.
- Technician will also be required to carry out any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the company from time to time.
- AA Degree in a Technical or Engineering discipline, Electronics, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years Electronics/Mechanical Assembly experience.
- Must be direct and concise, keeps people informed, listens effectively to others.
- Works well under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Responds well to internal and external customer needs.
- Can be counted on to follow through on commitment.
- Effective at working in team situations.
- Work on assignments where independent action and moderate degree of initiative are required to resolve problems and recommend actions.
- Attention to Detail is critical to ensure accuracy in Contracts, Proposals, and other responsibilities.
- Collaboration & Teamwork skills are required to lead and work in a team environment and to establish priorities and achieve results.
- Must have strong Communication Skillsâ€”oral, written & listening to ensure effective communication with team members, customers, and organizational leadership.
- Strong Coordination and Business Acumen Skills are required to support the negotiation of the price, delivery, and other terms and conditions for contracts and services.
- Strong Organization, Planning & Execution skills are essential to develop and execute, plan and maintain responsibilities, schedules, forecasts, projects and changes in priorities.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills are required in order to resolve challenging issues, to ensure that individual or multi-faceted problems are effectively identified, and evaluated, while weighing out alternatives, risks, and consequences prior to making decisions.
- SAP experience desirable.
- Familiarity with ISO9001, AS9100 or equivalent.
- May be required to travel (less than 10% of time).
- Has good visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.