|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||2+ years electro-mechanical assembly related experience.|
|Education||High school diploma or equivalent experience with specialized training preferred.|
Performs basic and routine electrical and mechanical assembly operations on components or assemblies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wire routing
- Solder and crimp wire termination
- Performs process tests
- Cable/harness assembly
- Cable testing
- Kitting of material
- Troubleshooting defective cables/harnesses
- Mechanical assembly
- Control of calibrated tools
- Multi-level - Complex assembly
- Precision assembly
- Final assembly
- Contribute to process improvements
- Performs next step inspection and identifies process errors
- Identified as an In process inspector
- Labor hours input
- Product system information
- Review for correctness and accuracy
- Contribute to creation and updating.
High school diploma or equivalent experience.
Requires 1-2 years electro-mechanical assembly related experience with specialized training preferred.
- Use of electrical test equipment(multi-meter)
- Read and write English language
- Read and understand assembly procedures
- Read and understand basic electrical/mechanical procedures
- Use of mechanical hand tools
- Use of various soldering equipment
- Interpret red line/sketch drawings
- Harness and board layout drawings
- Familiar with IPC-610 and IPC-620-ESD
- Basic computer skills
- Certification in IPC 620 preferred
- Experience using cable/harness testing equipment
- Wire crimp and solder experience
- Experience in using multiple different crimp tools (hand and automated tools)
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.