|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||2-5 years of experience as an electrical technician with recent high tech electrical, electro-mechanical assembly experience.|
|Education||High school diploma/or equivalent is required for this position.|
The Electro-Mechanical Assembler is responsible for the assembly and installation of electrical components, sub-assemblies or main assembly of automation equipment per supplied mechanical drawings and schematics. Work may include soldering parts together, as well as performing test and debug. The Electro-Mechanical Assembler uses a variety of tools to assemble units according to required specifications of a specific product. This involves reading and interpreting blueprints, schematics, sketches and written instructions to assemble the parts or products.
• Assemble electrical components per supplied mechanical drawings.
• Identify problems and implement solutions.
• Responsible for electrical portion of installation.
• Terminate wires and cables per schematics, drawings or instructions.
• Provide other technicians, engineers and project managers’ feedback regarding electrical design, quality and/or schedule issues.
• To ensure quality, an assembler also looks for faulty components during the assembly process.
• Assist in preparation of equipment to be powered down and crated.
• Inspect incoming manufactured parts for quality and conformance to print.
• Excellent electrical, electronic aptitude.
• Good knowledge of electrical and motion control.
• Excellent documentation ability.
• Ability to interpret blue prints and make accurate modifications and sketches.
• Ability to operate hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring instruments.
• Ability to perform from oral or handwritten instructions.
• Soldering circuit boards.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Terminating, crimping wires and cables.
• Good interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
Your Education and Experience:
• High school diploma/or equivalent is required for this position.
• 2-5 years of experience as an electrical technician with recent high tech electrical, electro-mechanical assembly experience.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 – 2015.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO/sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option, with weekly pay.