|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Two to five years’ experience as a Mechanical Assembler.|
|Education||High school diploma/or equivalent are required for this position.|
The Mechanical Assembler is responsible for the assembly of mechanical components of automation equipment per supplied mechanical drawings and the assembly of pneumatic components.
• Assemble units according to required specifications. This involves reading and interpreting blueprints, sketches and written instructions to assemble the parts or products.
• Assemble mechanical components per supplied mechanical drawings.
• Identify mechanical/pneumatic problems and implement solutions.
• Install mechanical portion of product.
• Assemble pneumatic components per pneumatic diagrams.
• Provide other technicians, engineers and project managers’ feedback regarding mechanical design, quality, and/or schedule issues.
• May also perform mechanical testing, debugging, and sub-assembly installation.
• Ensure quality, look for faulty components during the assembly process.
• Assist in preparation of equipment to be crated.
• Inspect incoming manufactured parts for quality and conformance to print.
• Assist Controls and Electrical Technicians with mounting of electrical components.
• Excellent mechanical aptitude.
• Good knowledge of pneumatic control.
• Excellent documentation ability.
• Basic knowledge of machine shop practice.
• Ability to interpret blue prints and make accurate modifications and sketches.
• Ability to operate hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring instruments.
• Ability to perform from oral or handwritten instructions.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Good interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
• Ability to read, write and understand English.
• Physical capabilities include sitting, standing, walking, talking, and hearing, bending, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma/or equivalent are required for this position.
• Two to five years’ experience as a Mechanical Assembler.
• Recent high tech mechanical assembly experience.
• One to two years of machining experience is strongly desired.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 – 2015.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO/sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option, with weekly pay.