|Location||Vancouver, WA||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Four years relevant professional experience in Software testing and methodologies required.|
|Education||Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.|
We have an immediate need for a Sr. Analyst, Software Quality Assurance in Vancouver, WA.
In addition to the full job description below, here are a few additional details:
- SQL database testing.
- Solid understanding on data related testing.
- Automation testing experience (Selenium and Protractor are preferred).
- Manual and regression testing.
Nice to have skills:
- Security testing experience.
- PCI Complaint testing experience.
- Point of sales testing experience.
- Continuous in integration experience.
The primary purpose and function of the Sr. Analyst, Software Quality Assurance (SQA) is to work with project stakeholders and software development teams to ensure the quality of the requirements, design, software, and SDLC process.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Work closely with business analysts, software developers and stakeholders in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Analyze, review, and validate requirement documents, design documents, and other artifacts.
- Analyze, document and track defects and their resolution.
- Design, develop and execute test plans, test cases, and manual and automated test scripts using Selenium or Protractor.
- Support other software development teams with the integration of peer systems by environment setup, test planning and test execution.
- Analyze document and report quality metrics.
- Articulate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Lead small to medium sized projects, coaching and mentoring associates as needed.
- Recommend improvements for Software QA and SDLC processes and procedures.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Four years relevant professional experience in Software testing and methodologies required.
- Knowledge of project management fundamentals and experience managing small to medium sized projects including object oriented systems required.
- Experience working with SQL queries and working within the framework of formal SDLC methodologies required.
- Experience with Agile type methodologies along with experience with Mercury QTP and Load Runner is preferred.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2019.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: