|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||3-5 years of recent machine design required.|
|Education||BSME or equivalent experience required.|
- Responsible for the mechanical design and performance of complex custom automated equipment from concept through release, manufacturing, customer acceptance, installation and customer follow-up.
- Develop innovative designs that meet or exceed customer's requirements and expectations.
- Prepare design concepts in a team environment.
- Prepare accurate cost estimates for equipment in the concept stage of development.
- Select cost effective, reliable design components and coordinate with purchasing for timely delivery.
- Coordinate development and maintenance of accurate bills of materials.
- Provide technical direction and problem resolution during assembly and start-up.
- Design and detail components and assemblies as related to the manufacture and assembly of custom automation equipment.
- Design and detail component parts and assemblies to meet the specific needs of each internal department and design intent specifications.
- Create 2D drawings and Bills of Materials (BOMs) for system release.
- Perform Self Check and Peer Review of drawings and BOMs prior to release to ensure accuracy.
- Execute revisions to BOMs and drawings per redlines and feedback from Manufacturing and Engineering.
- Analyze tolerance stacks of assemblies for capability of assembly and fabrication.
- Active member of development team; willingness to work with other internal and external customers.
- Hands-on involvement and desire to verify fit and function of design intent.
Education and Experience:
- BSME or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years of recent machine design required.
- Familiarity with machine control systems and experience with pneumatic systems
- 3D solid modeling CAD expertise (SolidWorks) with application of GD&T principles (recent SolidWorks experience is required).
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2016.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.