|Location||Santa Ana, CA||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Direct experience with Java, OSGI frameworks|
Senior Development Engineer (Full-Stack)
As a Senior Engineer, you will take on a key role as a member of the development team. You must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You will be working alongside other Engineers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for platforms/applications. You will have responsibility for the architecture, design and development of various features for new innovative software & service solutions to be run and supported by our client's subsidiaries world-wide.
- Contribute to overall architectural design of web applications & services.
- Maintain S/W quality and ensure responsiveness of all applications & services.
- Collaborate in the design and launch of new applications/features/functionality.
- Ensure applications are compliant with current security and data protection standards/protocols.
- Development experience for both mobile (Android & iOS) and desktop (OSX & Windows).
- Understanding of container and micro-services architectures.
- Deployment of commercial products on Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Direct experience with Java, OSGI frameworks.
- Angular JS web application development.
- Proficiency/software in design and development of Java REST API's.
- Python development on Windows and Mac platforms.
- Experience with databases (SQL/No SQL) and effective design/use.
- Fluent in the use of common development tools like Github, Junit, Jenkins, Eclipse, Selenium.
- Familiarity with systems administration of Linux and Windows servers.
- .NET/C# background desirable.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2016.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.