|Location||Santa Ana, CA||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Direct experience in using Amazon Cloud Formation and management tools and/or other Cloud Management Tools|
Agile Software Engineer/Configuration Management
In this role you will work closely with the development & quality teams to provide high availability application services to our Client's customers. You will be key to their Engineering Services and Systems Management enabling a highly productive development team by automating processes, managing software configuration and release, and coordinating our various Services Platforms.
- Review current build and deployment system and develop targeted plan for enhancement & on-going improvements.
- Evaluate options and recommend solutions to current problems with the system.
- Evaluate and develop scripts and applications to automate system deployment scaling and infrastructure.
- Generate a reliable& repeatable system to provide build, deployment and product operation status to internal Sharp groups worldwide.
- Implement & maintain a continuous integration platform with automated build verification and end-to-end testing.
- Maintain all core build and code libraries.
- Deployment of commercial products on Amazon Web Services & other cloud based platforms.
- Direct experience in using Amazon Cloud Formation and management tools and/or other Cloud Management Tools.
- Familiarity with systems administration of Linux and Windows servers.
- Experience with SQL database administration with PostgreSQL, NoSQL, etc.
- Knowledge of configuration management tools such as: Github, Jenkins, etc.
- Proficiency/software development experience in Java, Java Scripts, Python, C/C++, etc.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2016.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.