|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Shipping experience preferred|
|Education||High School Diploma or GED|
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for providing general support with reviewing and updating shipping and customs documents for all air freight and domestic trucking. Works closely with the Logistics and Compliance Specialist(s) and interacts with several internal department to ensure accurate and timely shipment of materials and equipment.
- Create packing slips, commercial invoices and other shipping documents.
- Review shipping documents for accuracy and for discrepancies.
- Track delivery progress of shipments.
- Track and ensure accuracy of delivery information.
- Update, monitor and summarize shipment reports utilizing various Excel tracking tools.
- Communicate and interface with other departments in the organization such as manufacturing, shipping/receiving and project support.
- Create documentation and guidelines for shipping.
- Provide administrative support to the Logistics Department.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to actively participate in team development and team-oriented processes.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience with shipping preferred.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2017.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.