|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Must have hands-on experience in some or all of the following areas: photolithography, etching (wet and dry etch on glass), clean room procedures, and knowledge of related equipment.|
Photolithography/Reticle Manufacturing Technician:
A manufacturer of optical components and subassemblies seeks a photolithography/reticle manufacturing technician to manufacture, support and improve manufacturing processes. Key areas of focus are manufacturing of patterned optics (on various types of optical glass) including reticles and rifle-sight reticles – single and double side metal surface patterning and deposition, etch and fill process, cementing of wafers, bonding of doublets, and optical surface patterning and alignment. Hands-on experience in fine-line width work and variety of photolithography tools generations for manufacturing on glass is a plus.
- Be able to work hands-on in a clean room environment with equipment and chemicals most of the day to perform photolithography work to manufacture reticles.
- Work with equipment such as ultra-sonic clean line, UV light sources, Photoresist spinning, developing machine, plasma, etc.
- Work with chemicals such as acetone, photoresist, developer, Hydro Fluoric acid, etc.
- Assists with improvement and/or automation of manual photolithography processes used in the fabrication of optical elements.
- Be able to read, understand and follow drawings and work Instructions.
- Works with production team to improve clean room particle counts and reduce particle-related failures.
- Improves and develops chemical and wet etch and dry etch processes on glass wafers.
- Provides production technicians with training and knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Other duties as specified by Manager including reports, analysis and presentations with customers.
- The ideal candidate must have hands-on experience in some or all of the following areas: photolithography, etching (wet and dry etch on glass), clean room procedures, and knowledge of related equipment.
- Work with microscopes and have good hand-eye coordination.
- Experience with “old school” contact masks, as well as non-contact steppers is a plus.
- Wish-list of experience includes LabView and PLC programming, Solid works, or AutoCad and commercial thin film deposition programs.
- Must be hands-on, team player, self-motivated and capable of completing tasks with minimum supervision.
- Prior engineering experience in photolithography and etching.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2017.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: