|Location||Beaverton, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Strong experience in data warehousing solutions/architectures.|
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ENGINEER
Our Fintech client's Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse group is an essential part of their company team, enabling them to maximize the value derived from their data. They believe that empowering their customers within the business with the insights needed to make more informed and better decisions will enable them to further distance themselves from the competition. They also believe that to be able to deliver quality, actionable reporting and data that allows them to best serve their customers, they need to have balanced teams with the best and brightest people!
About our client:
- They believe in and practice Scrum.
- They build software using MEAN stack and MS SQL Server, and always try to use the best tool for the job.
- They manage their SDLC using a collection of industry standard toolsets.
- They strive for full automation of their software deployments and delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and enhance company's data warehouse architecture.
- Deliver BI solutions using data warehouse, reports, dashboards, queries and data visualization tools.
- Deliver machine learning/predictive analytics solutions.
- Design complex ETL pipelines, from logging to delivering data products to end users.
- Work with business stake holders to coordinate BI requirements and BI platform.
- Develop solutions utilizing Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and others.
- Develop solutions based on noSQL data – mongoDB, Hadoop.
- Develop tools supporting self-service data management pipeline.
- Create complex SQL queries to deliver reporting/data analytics solutions.
- Utilize RESTful APIs and 3rd-party SDKs for delivering reporting solutions.
- Strong experience in data warehousing solutions/architectures.
- Expert knowledge of multi-dimensional modeling techniques.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications.
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience building ETL scripts.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc).
- Some experience with noSQL data (mongoDB, Hadoop) is preferred.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2017.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: