|Location||Beaverton, OR||Pay Rate|
|Education||Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.|
If you have the desire to join a fast growing Fintech company who has a strong focus on family values as part of their core philosophy in how they do business and how they treat their employees, this is a good role for you! Our client is growing their team of Software Engineers, and there are several great opportunities available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, analyze, and modify existing systems including coding, testing, debugging, and deployment efforts in support of enterprise needs.
- Participate in requirements process providing feedback and engagement to ensure sounds processes are developed.
- Provide support for complex issues within existing systems and applications, including resolution of user issues, errors in system data, and general maintenance items.
- Create solutions based on experience, sound judgment, and creative problem-solving.
- Assist in solving complex development problems through the use of good design and practical experience.
- Ensure business remains current and competitive in find emerging technologies to improve business processes.
- Ensure high availability and reliability of business applications.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to excellence in service to customers and other employees.
The following technical skills are required:
- SQL Server & T-SQL
- Operating systems: Windows, Linux (Red Hat)
- Strong knowledge of secure coding practices.
Optional (preferred) skills:
- Entity Framework
- IIS, HTML5, CSS3, XML/XSLT
- Cloud deployments (AWS, Google Cloud or MS Azure).
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2017.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: