|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Manufacturing and/or quality assurance experience preferred.|
|Education||High school diploma or equivalent experience.|
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN
We are looking for a detail oriented Quality Assurance Technician to join our client's team. An individual in this position will primarily focus on functional testing of client products directly prior to shipment. A successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail, will not be afraid of ask questions, and will show a high degree of thoroughness in their work.
- Perform final functional testing of client products.
- Inspect manufacturing documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Document inspection processes.
- Discuss manufacturing processes and anomalies with other departments.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Manufacturing and/or quality assurance experience preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as work instructions and laser safety guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Familiarity with tools such as multimeters and oscilloscopes.
- Experience with optics or cameras preferred.
- User experience with SAP database management system preferred.
- 50 pound lift capability.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2017.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: