|Location||Beaverton, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server|
|Education||Bachelor of Computer Science or degree in related engineering field.|
SQL Database Administrator (NoSQL/MongoDB)
As a data-driven company our client relies on their Database Team to support all database servers, including development and production environments. Their Software Development and Business Intelligence teams are an essential part of the company, enabling them to increase efficiency and automation of their business processes and maximize the value derived from their data. They believe that empowering their customers within the business with reliable database solutions and data insights needed to make more informed and better decisions will enable them to further distance themselves from the competition. They believe that having reliable and well-performing databases, providing actionable reporting and data to their business units will allow them to best serve their customers.
About our client:
- They believe in and practice Scrum.
- They build database solutions using MS SQL Server, MongoDB, ElasticSearch; they always try to use the best tool for the job.
- They manage their SDLC using a collection of industry standard toolsets.
- They strive for full automation of their data and software deployments and delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support production database deployments and resolve escalation tickets in accordance with internal SLAs.
- Proactively monitor and improve performance and efficiency of company’s data solutions.
- Monitor security of company's data, come up with solutions for improving cyber security protection of the company's data assets.
- Deliver data-driven solutions using SQL and noSQL technologies.
- Provide database solutions and support which would help our software and business intelligence development teams in delivering machine learning/predictive analytics solutions, complex ETL pipelines, SSIS and SSRS packages, etc.
- Assist with developing and enhancing company's database/data warehouse architecture.
- Work with business stake holders to coordinate data and architecture requirements.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or degree in related engineering field.
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- 3 years of experience Microsoft SQL Database Administration.
- Experience in data warehousing architectures.
- Experience building ETL scripts.
- Some experience with administration of NoSQL MongoDB database is required.
- Some experience with setting up and administration of Elastic Search is preferred.
- Experience with container-based (Docker) database deployments and Azure cloud is preferred.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2017.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: