|Location||Portland, Or||Pay Rate|
|Experience||5+ years of application development experience|
|Education||BS degree in Computer Science or formal training in Visual Studio application development and Microsoft .NET platform|
Microsoft .NET Application Developer
- Define system solutions based on Company’s needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, and platforms, including creation and maintenance of Windows and web applications for Product Development Systems.
- 5+ years of application development experience.
- BS degree in Computer Science or formal training in Visual Studio application development and Microsoft .NET platform.
- Strong knowledge of database design, development, normalization, Microsoft SQL Server, ADO.NET, and SQL.
- Expertise in creating enterprise-level applications and service-oriented architecture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (MS Office environment), including experience with presentations to cross-functional teams, customers, and senior management.
- Troubleshooting and methodical problem solving skills.
- A quality focus and an attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Demonstrate teamwork and flexibility in a matrix environment by working well with other employees and other departments.
- On hands experience with REST/SOAP Web Service Design, MVVM Design Pattern, SPA, AngularJS, MVC WebAPI and JQuery.
- Working knowledge of Oracle and IBM DB2 (AS400).
- Unit Testing practices, Moq, SOLID Principles.
- Team Foundation Server administration