|Location||Portland, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Matlab Simulink & Simscape experience|
Electrical and Controls Systems Engineer
- Develop simulation strategy for fuel cell control system.
- Develop simulations to support fuel cell thermal management model development.
- Develop simulations to support fuel cell power management model development.
- Matlab Simulink.
- Matlab Simscape.
- Control system design and development.
- Thermal control system design and development.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Fuel Cell Control System Development.
- Technical writing.
- Familiarity with automotive industry processes such as FMEA.
- Responsible and committed professional.
- Level headed creativity with drive to implement new concept and design.
- Ability to work independently and within team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to develop innovative solutions.
- Able to work in a quickly changing environment with unknowns.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2017.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: