|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||3+ years of experience data entry and records management.|
The ideal candidate will be someone who has provided administrative support in a legal office setting in the past and has experience with scanning, filing, and record keeping. This role will require exceptional attention to detail and concise communication skills.
Here is the formal job description:
Our client is seeking a Legal Assistant for a contract role to support their Global Trade Compliance & Legal functions.
The Legal Assistant will collect, enter, scan, review and analyze data, prepare reports and other materials. They will have the ability to work independently on projects from conception to completion and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Champion the entry of a variety of critical approval/update information.
- Recording, organizing and preparing to store data and license files.
- Scanning and attaching records into electronic systems; filing and/or shredding as needed.
- Updating electronic records with information coming from multiple sources (including from key stakeholders, information, other systems, etc.).
- Provide backup support for other administrative associates in the department such as handling multi-line phone system, greeting visitors, and other receptionist-related duties.
- Responds to questions and/or requests in a professional manner.
- Assists with a variety of scheduled and unscheduled projects occurring in the department at any given time.
- 3+ years of experience data entry and records management.
- 3+ years of experience providing administrative support to a team, preferably in legal teams/offices.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects.
- Proven ability to apply a system of organization.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint).
- Experience with multi-phone line system.
- Strong technical aptitude and learning agility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keeps people informed and listens effectively to others.
- Effective at working in team situations and supporting a team.
- Originates action. Finds ways to get things done.
- Promotes continuous improvement.
- Effectively utilizes data and strong attention to detail.
- Responds well to internal and external customer needs.
- Learns function of department and works as a conduit to improve effectiveness of total department.
- Adapts to situations or assignments with ability to alter plans, work on multiple assignments simultaneously and adheres to deadlines under pressure.
- Has ability to work effectively requiring little or no supervision.
- Self-motivated and forward-thinker who thrives on making an impact in a team.
- Understands the culture of the company, interests and concerns across groups.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Demonstrates high level of diplomacy in dealing with all levels.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2017.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: