|Location||Tualatin, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||At least three years’ journalism and/or sub-editing experience|
|Education||A degree or equivalent in Journalism, Communications, Information Systems/Computer Science or similar|
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
Your role will focus on enhancing the customer experience through the creation of user-friendly guides, product information and other content.
You will maintain a constant focus on the business benefits delivered to our customers by our solution. You'll strive to continually improve the customer experience through engaging, user-friendly communication.
You will be part of an Agile team environment and will work closely with product development teams to analyze product information. You will produce clear, concise and accurate documentation, including web content, user guides, help content, FAQs, technical papers, proposals and tutorials, tailored for different audiences.
- Work within the user experience (UX) team to produce clear, concise, accurate documentation, including user guides, help content, technical papers, proposals, and tutorials.
- Manage multiple writing projects in an Agile environment and deliver high-quality documentation.
- Document new features and maintain current product documentation.
- Contribute to continual improvement of the customer experience through user-friendly, engaging communications.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create training materials, and documents to support regulatory initiatives.
- Develop subject matter expertise in all company products.
- Assisting with set up and implementation of in-app guidance software, if needed.
- If necessary, assist with technical requirements gathering for technical product specification.
- Assist with E-learning and LMS tools, when applicable.
- Assist with webinars and other training needs, as required.
- Able to quickly gain an in-depth understanding of complex technology and communicate it in user-friendly, plain English for customers.
- Able to define business benefits to end users of the company products and communicate these clearly to different audiences.
- Exemplary communication skills, particularly around listening to customers and other stakeholders and understanding their requirements.
- Broad-based writing skills for a variety of document types, including user guides, whitepapers, product announcements and responses to RFPs.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A knowledge of SEO is desirable.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Good energy and a sense of humor fit in well in this office.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Love of technology.
- A degree in Journalism, Communications, Information Systems/Computer Science or similar.
- At least three years of journalism and/or sub-editing experience.
- Experience transforming B2B and/or technical content into plain English.
- Experience with modern technical authoring tools, training material creation, video development, mobile content is desirable.
- Experience with an E-learning software preferred but not mandatory.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2017.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: