|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Minimum of 3 years of experience in Engineering with a focus on FPGA design and development.|
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (FPGA Designer)
This Engineer will be responsible for design, implementation, validation, and documentation of complex Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs). These components will be implemented for use in airborne high-definition video processing, high-speed digital interfaces, and system control applications.
***Candidates must be able to prove US Citizenship or have documentation stating their right to work within the United States.
- Xilinx FPGA design and development using the Vivado Design Suite and IP Integrator.
- Simulation and troubleshooting of Xilinx FPGA designs and digital interface circuitry.
- Xilinx FPGA configuration, SERDES, and memory interfaces.
- High-speed synchronous memory subsystems (DDR3/4 SDRAM and SSRAM).
- Ability to integrate third part intellectual property.
- C/C++ programming for embedded systems.
- Excellent team skills and the ability to work within a diverse group across multiple sites.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, and self-directed.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage prioritized design tasks.
- PC skills including Linux, Windows, MS Office.
- High-definition video standards.
- Intel SPG FPGAs and Quartus II development software.
- DSP and image processing algorithms.
- Xilinx MicroBlaze/Zynq processor software development.
- Scripting languages ï¿½ TCL preferred.
- Revision control software ï¿½ GIT preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Engineering with a focus on FPGA design and development.
- Master's degree preferred.
- In a nutshell, our manager is looking for an FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) designer within the subfield of Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with Xilinx Vivado is a must have! Vivado is the more modern set of tools from Xilinx.
- Must have high speed serial connection experience (SERDES).
- He needs a Senior candidate who is an expert in FPGA design.
- This person needs to be able to handle large and complex design projects.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2017.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: