|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||M.S./PhD and 5 years of relevant experience or B.S. and 10 years of relevant experience.|
|Education||Degree in Aerospace, Aeronautical, Control Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical).|
SENIOR CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEER
We are seeking a Senior Control Systems Engineer to be an integral part of a multi-discipline Engineering team that is developing state-of-the-art airborne, land and maritime stabilized, long-range, EO/IR imaging systems. Looking for an enthusiastic person who want to jump in and get things done with a group of top notch Engineers.
- Utilize model-based design principles to design and define requirements for inertial stabilization control systems.
- Model and empirically measure time and frequency domain performance and linear stability metrics.
- Model and empirically measure inertial sensor performance parameters.
- Model and empirically measure effects of digital to analog conversion.
- Model actuator sizing and requirement flow down.
- DC motor fundamentals.
- Reduced order structural modeling from finite element analysis.
- Instrument and measure structural transfer functions relevant to the control system.
- Design digital filter networks with optimal phase delay characteristics.
- Digital signal processing fundamentals and best practices.
- Modeling mixed continuous and discrete systems,
- Implementation of algorithms in C++ or HDL.
- Contribute to system architecture, defines performance requirements and feature capabilities.
- Ensures requirements are met and evaluates performance.
- Facilitate cross discipline communications, FMEA, design reviews.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Required Education and Experience:
- Degree in Aerospace, Aeronautical, Control Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical).
- Relevant industry experience with complex control systems.
- M.S./PhD and 5 years of relevant experience or B.S. and 10 years of relevant experience.
- Familiar with design for manufacturing.
- Experience developing manufacturing tools, processes and procedure development.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-motivated, takes ownership.
- Video system and image processing knowledge.
- Inertial navigation systems.
- Familiar with aviation standards.
- Familiar with military standards.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2017.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: