|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional software design role using C++ as a primary design language.|
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER III (EMBEDDED)
This Software Engineering role will be responsible for software design in a complex embedded environment, utilizing primarily C++. Other relevant technologies include Qt, HTML, PHP, XML, serial communications, and network communications (IP) on Linux, VxWorks, FreeRTOS, and Windows platforms.
- Planning, design, development, and testing both on software simulators and hardware.
- Familiarity with modern source control and defect tracking tools is required.
- Experience working in a requirements or test-driven design environment is preferred.
- An ideal candidate will have significant experience in areas such as real-time embedded design, highly multi-threaded design, embedded device user interfaces, communications protocols, closed-loop controllers, image processing, CNN/deep learning, or high-reliability software design.
Specific requirements for this position:
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional software design role using C++ as a primary design language.
- Candidate must be a US citizen or Green Card holder.
- Strong preference for a candidate with significant experience with imagery-oriented CNN/deep learning and/or digital image processing, preferably leveraging GPU technology (experience with software image processing in a Graphics Processing Unit is a huge plus).
***Our client can consider a level II or a level III candidate for this position. They would require at least 3-5 years of relevant experience for a level II candidate and 5+ years of relevant experience for a level III candidate.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2017.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: