|Location||New York, NY||Pay Rate|
|Experience||3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com development, including VisualForce and Apex|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent years of experience|
Our client is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer with all-around Salesforce skills to join a small team supporting a robust Salesforce platform. The successful candidate will:
- Develop and maintain new Salesforce.com applications.
- Gather and analyze business requirements for minor changes and enhancements.
- Work on project teams to develop larger, more comprehensive Salesforce.com solutions.
- Create and maintain Visualforce pages.
- Write clean code and clear documentation that make future teammates happy.
- Configure Salesforce.com and Integrate with 3rd party tools as needed.
- Map, migrate and integrate data as needed.
- Create and maintain new objects as well as new validation and workflow rules.
- Occasionally support day-to-day Salesforce.com Administration tasks.
- Resolve user issues as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent years of experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com development, including VisualForce and Apex.
- Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. Apex language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging.
- Knowledge of HTML, XML, and scripting language.
- Strong Salesforce.com configuration experience including developing Salesforce.com custom objects and workflow business rules.
- Ability to maintain data integrity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to interface directly with end users and troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to work with other technology teams in order to facilitate the interface between Salesforce.com and other systems.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize needs and develop sensible solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of Database Management in order to analyze requests and propose the best solution.
- Ability to work independently while being proactive in identifying issues in order to stay one step ahead of potential problems.
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer certification.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2017.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: