|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Experience with planning, design, production, build, testing, teardown, shipping, and maintenance requirements and processes required.|
|Education||Bachelor’s technical degree with one year general business experience, or 2+ years’ relevant experience in lieu of a degree.|
Product Configuration Coordinator
The Product Configuration Coordinator works with the Product Configuration Engineer/Specialist and aids in planning, identifying, controlling, and tracking of a certain portion of project configuration. Examples include Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), Spare parts management, oversees facility parts shortages, etc. This position will also act as the communications bridge between Design Engineering and all other aspects of the business.
- Conforms to all Change Management processes and practices. Aides in all Change Management activities as required to maintain the integrity of all product and project data managed within the PDM and ERP systems.
- Aids with ECO execution in terms of schedule and delivery of parts.
- Coordinate the implementation of ECOs.
- Participates in design reviews to ensure proper configuration control.
- Ensures that changes to the Bill of Materials (BOM) and associated information are appropriately approved.
- Participates in process improvement projects, based on business needs.
- Maintains a positive, productive relationship with project team and other functional area including Design Engineers, Operations, PA, PM, and Finance.
- Work with Design Engineers and client team to identify and maintain spares inventory.
- Help publish and maintain BOMS, drawings, and ECOs.
- Submit purchase requests to purchasing team.
- Coordinate engineering and shortage parts requests.
- Initiate and coordinate urgent parts shipments and hand carry requests.
- Other items as requested by the PM to support the project team.
- Experience and knowledge of Configuration Management concepts as applied to custom engineered equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills, able to work independently.
- Problem solving, system and methods improvement skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient in MS Office – Excel and Word.
- Ability to actively participate in team development and team-oriented processes.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Physical capabilities include talking and hearing.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's technical degree with one year general business experience, or 2+ years’ relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with planning, design, production, build, testing, teardown, shipping, and maintenance requirements and processes required.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems and change effectivity planning is preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment; project-based preferred.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2017.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: