|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||3+ years of pricing experience, preferably in a Manufacturing environment.|
|Education||Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business, Finance or Economics.|
Reporting to the Director, Strategic Pricing, the Pricing Analyst acts as the subject matter expert for the Industrial Business Unit and brings a corporate perspective to pricing decisions made within the business unit. Performs pricing analytics, administers pricing across the organization and supports the development of value-based pricing strategies for new and existing products.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for pricing and discounting analysis for the business, providing analytical insights and recommendations to take advantage of pricing opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Manage the administrative functions necessary to support pricing strategies, including maintenance of standard pricing in SAP.
- Oversee execution of list price adjustments.
- Assist with development of the annual operating plan and track performance to plan.
- Aggregate competitor and market data for the business unit.
- Track the impact of pricing actions and assist with preparing quarterly updates for the executive team.
- Ensure pricing policies and processes are adopted throughout the organization.
- Seek out opportunities to improve pricing, quoting and discounting processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Economics.
- 3+ years of pricing experience, preferably in a B2B (preferably Manufacturing) environment.
- Strong analytical skills with proven experience developing financial models in Excel.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and work with a sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and influence across all organizational levels.
- US Person status is required: US Citizen or US Permanent Resident status
- MBA is highly preferred.
- Experience with SAP, Power BI, and MS Dynamics.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: