|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Minimum of 5 years|
|Education||High School diploma/GED required. Associate|
The Quality Inspector maintains consistent quality of production by assisting in the development and maintenance of an ISO compliant quality management system. This position involves working within the Quality Department as a support to the inspection and compliance functions, ensuring materials and products meet requirements. The Quality Inspector provides administrative support to the department such as creating and distributing various reports required both internally and externally to the department. The Quality Inspector has an excellent eye for detail. The Quality Inspector is also adept at capturing and processing pertinent data and ensuring compliance to data capturing and processing requirements.
- Monitors material and product quality from data collection sources and metric databases.
- Collects, enters and manages data from stakeholders into the nonconforming and corrective action databases for disposition and resolution.
- Prepares charts from ERP, MRB, Complaints, Corrective Action and other metric sourced data.
- Assists in ensuring regulatory and certification compliance in accordance with documented procedures.
- Performs inspections using computer aided vision measurement systems, and various hand held measurement tools on received, in-process and final released product.
- Ensures data associated with these inspections are correctly entered, processed and documented into the appropriate systems in an efficient manner.
- Dispositions material efficiently and accurately as defined by conformance to specifications.
- Aids in the development of procedures, work instructions and other process related documentation.
- Supports other quality department activities as directed by the departmental manager.
- Demonstrated understanding or aptitude to understand ISO quality management system requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Familiarity with computer aided vision measurement systems.
- Familiarity with commonly used measurement tools such as calipers, pin guages, etc.
- Results Oriented: Holds self and others accountable to drive for quality results in a timely manner. Challenges status quo to find a better way and is resourceful in finding creative solutions for continuous improvement.
- Relationship Building: Seeks out, cultivates and maintains positive and productive business relationships internally and externally. Is able to motivate and work well with others through their optimistic attitude and constructive approach to solving problems or dealing with conflict.
- Drive & Energy: Shows initiative and takes personal responsibility while taking an overall proactive approach. Helps to resolve issues without excessive guidance and appropriately engages necessary resources to accomplish tasks. Presents an energetic demeanor while dealing with multiple projects or tasks.
- Communication: Recognizes value of continuous information exchange. Actively seeks and disseminates information both in person and through use of technology. Demonstrates active listening and shares ideas, opinions, and feedback in a diplomatic and constructive manner. Raises issues and offers potential solutions that take into account all functions.
- Organizing & Planning: Drives towards overall business needs by prioritizing multiple competing tasks, and effectively managing time. Utilizes available systems and resources effectively within the scope of the work being performed.
- Data analysis and process improvement skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated experience using word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Ability to perform inspections utilizing computer aided vision measurement systems and/or measurement tools such as calipers, pin guages, etc.
- Ability to perform visual inspections.
- Demonstrated ability to follow written work instructions and follow technical and/or general business practice documentation.
- Highly organized and motivated.
- Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation & conflict resolution skills.
- Experience creating Excel reports and analyzing data, utilizing pivot tables, formulas, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word and familiarity with Electronic Management Systems.
- Experience with SharePoint workflows and data entry a plus.
- Ability to read blueprints (drawings).
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a quality focused role within a manufacturing environment Including: inspecting, measuring, evaluating, capturing data, and reporting.
- High School diploma/GED required. Associate's degree in Quality or Technology a plus.
- Understanding of GD&T a plus.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: