|Location||Portland, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Must have previous Migration experience from Windows 7 to Windows 10.|
- Previous experience migrating operating systems from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Experience supporting Windows 7, 8, & 10 (user profiles, registry, drivers).
- Mobile device support experience.
- Experience working in Help Desk environments - tracking, resolving, and supporting end user issues.
- Working knowledge of Help Desk ticketing systems and SLA's.
- Basic knowledge of virtualization such as VMware.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving end user connectivity related issues.
- Active Directory administration experience adding/removing/modifying users, groups, etc.
- Working knowledge and understanding of firewall and VPN technologies.
- Basic understanding of networking technologies and how they are utilized in a corporate environment.
- Basic understanding of WiFi technologies in the corporate environment.
- Install and troubleshoot end user software (Adobe, Office 2010/2016/365, Java, IE, Chrome, Plugins, Antivirus, etc.).
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently and effectively.
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Microsoft Certifications (not required, but nice to have).
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: