|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Position requires 3 years prior experience in SharePoint Development experience.|
|Education||Two year college degree and/or 3-5 years equivalent SharePoint experience in IT.|
The SharePoint Admin/Developer is focused on the development and support of the SharePoint infrastructure and SharePoint applications. The SharePoint Admin/Developer will act as the key SharePoint resource to the organization, owning the technical infrastructure, advocating for SharePoint's collaboration features, training our client's teams, and implementing SharePoint applications.
They will perform Business Systems Analyst functions as required, mostly focused on SharePoint but always highlighting when other solutions should be considered. They will also train and support site owners.
Business Systems Analysis and Development:
- Initial contact with SharePoint clients within the organization.
- Business Analysis for SharePoint projects; work with clients in a structured fashion to identify key project functional requirements.
- Develop SharePoint sites to meet business requirements, adhering to existing organizational design standards.
- Set up site pages, document libraries, and work flows as required.
- Work with clients to ensure that sites are tested fully and that there is a clear go-live plan.
- Apply strong collaboration skills to help define and develop solutions.
Demonstrate proficiency in:
- Standard SharePoint Tools and features including Content Types and metadata service usage.
- SharePoint Site, Site Collection, and Farm Features.
- SharePoint Designer.
- Nintex Enterprise Workflows and Forms.
- Customize Search Service.
- Operates under some supervision but exercises own judgement and delegates when necessary.
- Works to further organization's Strategic Plan while adhering to our Core Values.
Take primary ownership of SharePoint's infrastructure, keeping the system patched and available to all of the organization's users.
Demonstrate proficiency in:
- SharePoint 2013 and SQL 2014 administration with PowerShell and T-SQLPlan.
- Plan, create, and manage Web Apps, Site Collections, and sub-sites including permissions, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Performance monitoring and reporting with ULS and web analytic tools.
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP Networking.
- ADS, LDAP, ADFS.
- IIS management.
- Web Application Proxy management.
- Security auditing.
- SharePoint Governance leadership and enforcement.
- WOPI server management.
- Change Management / Process Control for development and production farms.
- Farm Patching and Unit/UAT testing.
- Provide support for all front-end SharePoint issues.
- Provide support for SharePoint technical issues.
- Conceive, develop, and deliver training plans for organization staff.
- Support the development of active site owners.
- Proven ability to consult with clients, understand needs, offer solutions, and train clients and their teams on those solutions.
- Project Management Skills - ability to plan and document timelines and tasks, ensure stakeholders are involved with decisions, and communicate out on status as appropriate.
- Business Systems Analyst - Requirements gathering, System design, Process governance, Create documentation, Deliver user training.
- Developer - SharePoint Best Practices, SharePoint Out-of-Box tools and process, Manage SP Site/Site Collection/Farm features, SP Designer, CSS, HTML.
- System Administrator - Strong SharePoint Administration skills.
Education and Experience:
- Two year college degree and/or 3-5 years equivalent SharePoint experience in IT.
- Position requires 3 years prior experience in SharePoint Development.
- Position requires 3 years prior SharePoint Administration experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong business analyses skills to partner with internal clients - understanding their needs, offering potential solutions, etc.
- Have strong communication skills - sharing information and listening both verbal and written.
- Have experience providing training to site owners and end users.
- The organization currently has a SharePoint intranet site. This individual will be responsible for streamlining the look and flow of the various pages as well as developing new pages and tools.
- Their servers are on-prem and there are no plans to move toward cloud based at this time.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: