|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||3-4 years of HR, Recruiting, or Administrative experience required|
|Education||Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.|
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Our client is looking for a skilled Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their fun and fast paced, growing team and expanding business. The TA Coordinator will be responsible the coordination and logistics of recruiting, onboarding and engagement of talents. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will report to the Senior HR Business Partner(s) and work with the Talent Acquisition Team to provide day to day support of full cycle, volume recruitment and hiring.Â Will complete other HR related project and administrative tasks as assigned.
Interview Logistics: Coordinate and provide logistical support to schedule phone screens and interviews including travel and communication with site desk(s), candidates and hiring managers.Â Responsible for candidate expense management and reimbursement processing.
Requisition Administration: Create requisitions, route for approval in Workday and manage the approval requests through fulfillment.
Onboarding Processing: Process and track to ensure completion of pre-employment requirements from launch hire to Day 1 in the Applicant Tracking System (Workday).Â Communicate, coordinate and schedule New Hire Orientation with various departments / locations to ensure a successful onboarding /engagement experience.Â Submit relocation requests in vendor portal and coordinate / schedule new hire travel as assigned.
Talent Analytics: Support, track and audit talent flow / metrics and process improve practice / processes to centralize and streamline communication.
Candidate Experience: Represent the company as a great place to work by demonstrating their values and initiatives. Respond to routine and complex questions from applicants, employees and vendors, including researching relevant information when requested.
- 4+ years of HR, Recruiting, or Administrative experience required experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Previous Applicant Tracking Software experience (Workday preferred).
- Analytical to think through challenges and deliver quality results.
- Has excellent organizational skills.
- Motivated by the challenge of coordinating work with multiple priorities; comfortable with ambiguity; proactively seeks answers.
- Quickly learns when faced with new challenges and strives to enhance his/her knowledge and skills.
- Is action-oriented and has a sense of urgency.
- Dedicated to exceeding customer expectations and understands how daily work impacts the customer (candidates, HR and business management).
- Works collaboratively within team and across the business.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: