|Location||Beaverton, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Must have experience in Ansible and/or Terraform|
Our client is seeking a DevOps Engineer who will work collaboratively with their IT Infrastructure and Software Engineering departments to deploy and operate custom built applications and commercially available systems and applications. They are looking for a results-oriented team member responsible for supporting automated processes and technologies to enable team agility and progress digital transformation particularly by building and maintaining continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Design, develop, and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Develop tools and framework to improve operational efficiency and anomaly detection.
- Design infrastructure utilizing security best practices.
- Proactively monitor, identify, and escalate issues or root causes of systemic issues.
- Continually improve support processes via root cause resolution, recurring support problems resolution, reduced manual effort and increased automation.
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, trends, and opportunities to ensure we always use the best possible techniques and tools.
- Strong background in Linux/UNIX Administration.
- Intermediate background in Windows administration and Active Directory.
- 1+ years of experience in a DevOps role doing version control, continuous integration, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
- 1+ years of experience with Docker-based deployments and hands on experience using kubernetes.
- 6+ months of experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible.
- Expert knowledge of Jenkins, Jenkins jobs and pipelines.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services, using Azure.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Solid attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Effective time management, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment and independently as needed.
- Ability to be on call after hours as needed.
Bonus if you have:
- Hands on experience using SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Experience with EngiNX.
- Experience with micro-services architecture.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: