|Location||Spokane, WA||Pay Rate|
|Experience||7+ years of Database programming experience preferably with SQL|
|Education||Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a related discipline such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with team and other technical groups in IT to implement data integration, ETL solutions following best practices and adhering to standards.
- Demonstrate ownership of assignments and professional maturity to deliver well-tested, dependable cost-effective deliverables in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills to convey complex design and implementation solutions to colleagues and possibly business users.
- Provide production and maintenance support for developed applications.
- Maintain accurate and up to date design, implementation documentation.
- Develop, test and implement ETL applications using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Develop routines for ETL performance optimization.
- Develop scripts SQL, UNIX.
- 7+ years of Database programming experience preferably with SQL.
- 1-2 year of ETL experience using Informatica PowerCenter 9.x, 10.x.
- Extensive knowledge in Data Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing using Data Extraction, Data Transformation and Data Loading (ETL), and Data Integration using Informatica Power Center.
- Experience with developing ETLs that integrate with Cloud systems is helpful (Azure).
- Strong experience in Informatica tools: Repository manager, Designer, Workflow manager, Workflow monitor. Ability to work with complex mappings using different transformations like Source Qualifier, Lookup, Filter, Expression, Router, Normalizer, Joiner, Update Strategy, Rank, Aggregator, Stored Procedure, Sorter, and Sequence Generator.
- Hands-on experience using Informatica with web-based/cloud sources and targets (e.g., Restful APIs, NoSQL DB, JSON/XML data formats, etc.) is helpful.
- Understanding of Relational Data modeling.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a related discipline such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering.
- Certifications: Informatica PowerCenter is a plus, but not required.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: