|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Relevant industry experience with complex imaging systems|
|Education||Degree in digital signal and image processing|
Digital Image Processing Engineer
We are seeking an Image Processing Engineer to be an integral part of a multi-discipline engineering team developing state-of-the-art airborne, land and maritime stabilized, long-range, EO/IR imaging systems. Looking for an enthusiastic person who wants to jump in and get things done with a group of top notch Engineers.
US Citizens or Green Card holders can only be considered.
- Research, design and implementation of processing for real time video systems in the areas of image enhancements and analytics:
o Analytics include video detection, classification and feature tracking.
o Enhancements include image quality improvements, resolution improvements.
- Work with design team on CNN based image classification and enhancement algorithms.
- Contribute to system architecture.
- Work with customers to develop new capabilities that add value for their missions.
- Evaluates system performance.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in digital signal and image processing.
- M.S./PhD and 3 years of relevant experience.
- B.S. and 5 years of relevant experience.
- Relevant industry experience with complex imaging systems.
- Experience with deep learning CNN systems.
- Experience with computer vision.
- Experience with image enhancement techniques and algorithms.
- Working knowledge of various image and video standards.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-motivated, takes ownership.
- Various CNN workflows
- VHDL / System Verilog
- Familiar with infrared imaging
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: