|Location||Beaverton, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||5+ years of experience working with Microsoft SQL & MongoDB/NoSQL database administration|
|Education||Bachelor of Computer Science or engineering fields|
Our client it looking for a strong Database Administrator to join their already successful software practice. This position will partner closely with their current SQL Database Administrator in developing, maintaining, and enhancing the company's database and data warehouse architecture. Their ideal candidate can understand underlying big data needs, access and manipulate large sets of data, act as a gatekeeper, and to provide business insights/resources to different stakeholders within the organization.
- Support production database environments and resolve escalation tickets.
- Proactively monitor and improve performance and efficiency of data solutions.
- Monitor, maintain, and improve protection of the company's data assets.
- Provide database solutions and support which would help our software and business intelligence development teams in delivering machine learning/predictive analytics solutions, complex ETL pipelines, SSIS and SSRS packages, etc.
- Work with business stake holders to coordinate data and architecture requirements.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or other engineering field.
- 5+ years of experience of Microsoft SQL database administration.
- 2+ year of experience working in MongoDB and/or NoSQL.
- Some Cloud based experience (preferably in Azure).
- Experience in data warehousing architectures and building ETL scripts.
- Ability to quickly develop partnerships with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Available to be on call after hours as needed.
Really nice to have:
- Some experience with setting up and administration of Elastic Search.
- Experience with container-based (Docker) database deployments and Azure cloud.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: