|Location||Lake Oswego, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||3-5 years of experience as a Data Anslyst|
|Education||College degree, preferably in business, economics, math or a related analytical field|
Great FTE opportunity with a small but impressive team of technology professionals. This position is dedicated to measuring, tracking, and reporting key performance indicators and overall quality of our client's core business data assets. Working with engineering, the data analyst will research and resolve quality issues. The analyst will test and evaluate existing and potential data sources measuring their strengths and weaknesses.
Responsibilities & Key Tasks:
- Measure, track, and report key performance indicators and quality metrics of large data sets using Hadoop and MySQL databases.
- Using BI tools, Excel, and other reporting tools effectively communicate to stakeholders the strengths, weaknesses, KPIs, and other quality metrics of data sets.
- Find and resolve data issues, ensuring timely short term solutions and long term preventative solutions.
- Build and improve on existing processes to ensure data and data quality are managed properly.
- Use regular expressions to identify and map data attributes.
- Test and evaluate existing and new sources of data.
- Provide custom reports and data analysis as requested by their customers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
- Capable of working independently on multiple projects to meet strict deadlines.
- Creative problem solving and research skills with an ability to recognize patterns in data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Regular Expressions, Hadoop, Hive, MySQL, Python, R, Tableau, and analytical reporting preferred but not required. Onsite training will be provided.
- 3-5 years of applicable experience working as a Data Analyst preferred.
- College degree, preferably in business, economics, math or a related analytical field.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: