|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years work experience in an engineering position.|
|Education||B.S. in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent.|
Service Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer 100% dedicated to supporting Service operations.
- Provide mechanical, process, documentation, and fixturing support for continuous improvement/LEAN, sustainability, Low Hour Failure reduction, and RTAT improvement.
- Implement Production tests in Service; provide sustaining support of tests and processes.
- Create and sustain Disassembly Work Instructions tailored to Service operations.
- Implement and sustain Process Tool and associated Service-specific tests (on-going activity).
- Facilitate/Lead floor layout changes; coordinate with team members to execute layout changes.
- Responsible for justification, purchase and implementation of Capital Equipment, tooling, and repair related expense items.
- Create and sustain data collection processes and procedures to support Root Cause efforts.
- Assist in Root Cause troubleshooting of products; provide direction to Service technicians; Lead/assist in identifying and implementing Corrective and Preventative actions.
- Assist in interpretation of ECNs and provide documentation and training for execution of rework/repair instructions.
- Assist in the creation of Service Bulletins when Manufacturing or Reliability issues are discovered.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of knowledge database and structured problem solving tools for efficient troubleshooting.
- B.S. in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in an engineering position.
- Strong teamwork skills required.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Staffing job opportunities, please visit our website at: