|Location||Portland, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Very knowledgeable about the process for selling products on Amazon.com|
|Education||College Degree preferred|
PROJECT MANAGER/PROJECT COORDINATOR
The primary role of the Project Manager is to oversee our client's Amazon retail channel and administer internal and external resources. Your objective is to understand the client's Amazon business objectives, exceed their expectations, and deliver value.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Project Managers will focus on the completion and management of solutions for clients.
- Organizing and formulating updates on projects to send to client.
- Respond to client emails in a timely manner.
- Delegate work via ticket queue system to internal Specialist groups.
- Assist Specialists with delivery and completion of client projects.
- Participate in client emails and calls.
- Proficiency in completing complex technical projects start to finish, with focus on being organized and designing deliverables to be shared with clients.
- Track client action items, project deadlines, next steps, key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Mastery of specific technical skills that are highly relevant to the Amazon business.
- Understanding of all technical elements of selling products on Amazon, including but not limited to csv uploads, bulk product page updates, enhanced brand content, PPC, AMS, SEO, FBA, audits, inventory management, repricing, accounting, and data analysis.
- Leverage skills to assist with building a scalable business, automate critical processes, document processes, train colleagues, and be a leader to the team.
- Assist Project Specialists and help with the management of client relationships.
- General Amazon Seller Central and technical software systems administration.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree preferred.
- Experience with team collaboration, consulting or client-facing roles is preferred.
- Proficient with Excel, Google tools, etc.
- Proficient with learning new technologies quickly.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong written (email) and verbal communication skills (in person).
- Typing speed of at least 60+ wpm.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
The candidate must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Very knowledgeable about the process for selling products on Amazon.com.
- Very organized and a self-starter.
- Results-driven and detail oriented with strong follow up.
- Comfortable with a changing, entrepreneurial culture.
- Dedicated and motivated to scale up the business.
- Project and internal team management.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: