|Location||Tigard, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||At least 3 years of Business Analysis experience|
This assignment is a long-term contract position with an Oregon State Agency that can last 2-4 years.
Lead detailed business requirements elicitation and documentation, with specific focus on supporting data workflows (between organizations, tools, and QA procedures) and data process improvements.
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to develop comprehensive and detailed functional requirements.
- Document current state processes to identify gaps, inefficiencies, breakdowns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Create future state process flows for new processes and workflows.
- Drive collaborative prioritization of requirements and target outcomes across stakeholder groups to gain alignment where there are conflicting priorities.
- Work with key stakeholders and senior management to drive informed and timely decision making.
- Support translation of business requirements into technical or configuration requirements led by the implementation team.
- Develop, maintain, and manage comprehensive test plans with test scenarios to enable UAT with capture of pass or fail metrics, support systems testing.
- Support content development for change management, communications, and training.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 5 years work experience and a proven background as a Business Analyst.
- Specific demonstrated Quality Assurance experience (unit testing, regression testing, black box/white box testing is highly preferred).
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and able to work independently.
- Ability to be a strong, vocal leader and representative of the functional team.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to think through problems and come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines.
- Expertise with the entire MS Office Suite
- Use of Tools such as Rational Unified Process (RUP) modeling or other BA tools.
- Domain experience - Retirement, Financial or Insurance experience would be ideal for this role.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: