|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Strong C++ Software Development Experience|
|Education||BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or applicable technical field.|
SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER (C++)
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our client's multidisciplinary software development team that is responsible for developing next generation imaging systems. Candidates must be self-motivated, able to work independently on complex systems and collaborate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or applicable technical field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant software engineering experience is required.
- A successful candidate will have experience that demonstrates the ability to design and implement complex software subsystems.Â This experience should include all phases of the software development life cycle, from product inception, through design, implementation, new product introduction and support.
- Complete command of the C/C++ programming language is required. Exposure to object-oriented design methods and concepts is required. Familiarity with software development, configuration management and bug tracking tools is assumed.
Candidates with specific experience and skills in the following areas are preferred:
- The ability to design and implement real-time, embedded, software systems, using asymmetric multiprocessing techniques, in a multithreaded environment.
- Exposure to commercial, real-time operating systems (e.g. VxWorks, ThreadX, MQX, FreeRTOS, etc.) and Linux.
- Familiarity with the Qt Application Framework, particularly using QML.
- Design and implementation of real-time image processing algorithms.Â For example, point functions, convolution filters, color correction, dead pixel replacement, detail enhancement, image scaling, image warping, super-resolution, Gaussian noise reduction, impulse noise reduction, computer vision and/or video analytics.
- Implementation of convolutional neural networks as applied to object detection, recognition, and identification; or to video or image processing, particularly in a real-time environment.
- Experience implementing complex serial and packetized protocols on Ethernet, MS1553, ARINC, CAN, and/or serial connections, such as TCP/IP, RTP, NMEA, ISA, or JSON.
- Experience with 3D graphics rendering engines, especially in the area of augmented reality.
- Experience with real-time video streaming, including hardware-accelerated compression, transport, MISB metadata management, multicast, and quality of service management.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: