|Location||New York, NY||Pay Rate|
|Experience||5+ years of work experience in a Product Management function.|
|Education||Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of relevant experience.|
LEAD PRODUCT MANAGER
Our client develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
Our client is seeking an energetic and experienced Lead Product Manager to join their Product team! This position will work closely with stakeholders across their Editorial and Promotional teams to support the management and development of new revenue-driving products that cross both areas, taking a high-visibility role within a field of rapid growth at our client.
The Lead Product Manager's responsibilities include ownership of multiple innovative product lines within their vertical; creative product ideation with internal stakeholders, users, and clients; market and competitive analysis; requirements gathering and documentation; Agile scrum team collaboration; and post launch product evaluation and maintenance. Stakeholders can include Editorial, Sales, Design, Development/Engineering, Data Services, and Marketing teams.
The successful candidate will:
- Meet with business stakeholders to develop a product vision.
- Write product documentation such as user stories, use cases, and functional specifications.
- Work with Project Management to create and manage product roadmaps and feature backlogs.
- Interact with and convey requirements to implementation teams, and ensure products meet specifications.
- Keep all stakeholders regularly informed of product and development status.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in a Product Management function.
- 1+ year as an agile scrum product owner.
- Show expertise in cross-platform (desktop and app) UX/UI.
- Experience in gathering and documenting product requirements for development teams including business rationale, user needs and functional specifications.
- Possess excellent organizational skills, and be a very strong and confident communicator, able to translate easily between business, editorial, sales, and engineering teams.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving, analytic, and decision-making skills, and the ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Prioritize their time effectively and manage multiple products simultaneously.
- Be a passionate advocate for their products
- Experience with the online publishing industry.
- Experience with the pharmaceutical marketing industry, including agency work.
- Experience working with clinical information or experience within the healthcare industry
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: