|Location||New York, NY||Pay Rate|
|Experience||CMS experience a MUST!|
SR. TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER (CMS)
Our client is seeking an energetic and experienced Technical Product Manager to join their team and support the management and development of their content management products and publishing tools which help support serving up of content for the health care industry globally.
The Senior Technical Product Manager is expected to perform all product management duties including ideation with stakeholders and teams, users, requirements gathering and project planning, documentation and wireframe preparation and post launch product evaluation and maintenance. Stakeholders and teams include editorial, production, design, QA, data services and marketing.
The successful candidate will:
- Work closely with the engineering team and business stakeholders to produce documentation and wireframes, plus create related users stories that satisfy the business request.
- Maintain a healthy backlog of prioritized work, provide updates and showcasing demos to cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Work with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize dependencies and requirements for shared services and cross-platform work.
- Make informed decisions that keep the product development moving forward while providing transparency and potential impacts to colleagues and leadership.
- Perform product and technical analysis and be comfortable presenting insights and recommendations.
- Keep all stakeholders regularly informed of product management and engineering planning.
- Manage multiple products simultaneously.
- Be creative and curious and make regular contributions for new product ideas based on market need and innovations in technology.
- Strong understanding of technology platforms and how data flows between applications.
- Minimum 4 years in content management systems (CMS) experience as Product Manager or as mixed role of Developer / Product Manager. Ideal CMS experience would be Drupal, but our client is willing to consider candidates who have good experience with other CMS'.
The candidate must demonstrate experience in:
- Gathering and documenting requirements.
- Providing business rationale for requested work based on data.
- Creating user stories, wireframing, and grooming stories with the teams.
- Communicating to stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of and demonstrated experience utlizing Agile methodology and the tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to be flexible with evolving business requirements and possible impacts they could have.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent organizational skills and be a strong and confident communicator able to converse easily among business, editorial and engineering teams.
- Strong plus if candidate has technical knowledge of SQL, Drupal, Taxonomy, XML, Learning Management System (LMS) such as Opigno and programming language(s).
- Skills / experience in editorial operations and in the medical information sector a strong plus.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: