|Location||Wilsonville, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Must have 3 or more years of experience at a manufacturing and/or high-tech company.|
|Education||Bachelor's degree required or 4+ years of experience in lieu of education requirement.|
Contract assignment working within the finance team at our client's office in Wilsonville. This role will be M-F, 40 hours weekly, standard business hours. US Citizen or Green Card holder required for this role.
Under general supervision, performs a variety of duties including audit support related to Consent Agreement, Part 130 Reporting including commissions, fee, and political contributions.
- Obtain all appropriate documentation required to support Consent Agreement, internal investigations, and audits.
- Review and obtain data needed to build Excel workbooks and Access database for historical commission and fee reporting on a global basis.
- Create and maintain bookings report to track potential orders with commissions.
- Work directly with Sales Operations and Finance to track sales orders that have commissions and/or fees being paid on a global basis.
- Support historical review of existing information and help with processes and policies for future transactions.
- Support Finance Department related to ITAR compliance requirements in conjunction with Consent Agreement.
- Scan all commission documentation to streamline filing process and search functionality.
- Exceptional organizational skills required to manage high volume of documents and email traffic.
- Establish a system to manage tasks in various stages and follow through to completion.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize requirements
- Extremely detail-oriented and accurate.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required or 4+ years of experience in lieu of education requirement.
- Must have 3 or more years of experience at a manufacturing and/or high-tech company.
- Experience with SAP or similar tier-one ERP system strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (strong Excel skills) and excellent typing skills required.
- Must have strong communication skills, 10-key, data entry, analytical and problem-solving skills, and be very detail oriented.
- Works directly with other departments on a daily basis including other offices on a global basis.
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2018.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at:
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: