|Location||Hillsboro, OR||Pay Rate|
|Experience||Experience in ERP System development, programming, and reporting projects.|
|Education||Minimum degree in Information Technology or Information Systems or related field.|
ERP Business Partner / Systems Administrator
Looking for a position where you can be a key player in advancing ERP solutions to affect the bottom line? Are you looking for a small, publicly traded organization that is making big changes to meet the market?
We are looking for an ERP Business Partner / Systems Administrator for a Direct Hire position at our client located in West Hillsboro. They have a passion for excellent customer service and for employee work-life balance. This role will lead the maximization of their ERP system and collaborate with teams across the organization to improve business efficiency and build sustainable ERP solutions.
The ERP / Systems Administrator is responsible for implementing, maintaining and improving the efficiency of our client's software. The ERP and Systems Administrator is also responsible for improving the efficiency of business processes that can be improved through information systems.
In this role, you will:
Maintain the ERP System:
- Install updates, test and trouble shoot, train and deploy.
- Maintain software by troubleshooting, fixing issues or placing service calls.
- Maintain user profiles and user/group security.
- Provide support for reporting, EDI design and interface, documenting and maintain system flow for organization/training.
Improve business process efficiency through:
- ERP System Business Intelligence development.
- Report Creation.
- Design enterprise level solutions for multidimensional databases.
- Maintain network with our vendor.
- Communicate effectively with all personnel and co-workers to accomplish the above tasks.
- Provide all system level training. Key understanding of training and setting up super users/functional masters, monitoring cross-training schedules and updating all employees on system changes and new processes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum degree in Information Technology or Information Systems or related field.
- Experience in ERP System development, programming, and reporting projects.
- SQL Database Experience.
- Experience using Crystal Reports.
- Self-Starter with Excellent Problem-Solving skills.
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Manufacturing and/or Job experience preferred, but not required.
- Creativity & Forward thinking in information system improvement projects.
This is a regular full-time (direct hire) employment opportunity with a benefits package that includes medical, dental and 401K match.